Given the scarce nature of many of the books offered by this store, Orders usually ship within business days. List this Seller's Books.
Payment Methods accepted by seller. Home E. Yasuda, Michio Inagaki, K.
Stock Image. New Condition: New Hardcover. Save for Later. About this Item Language: English. Brand new Book.
About this title Synopsis: In recent years the Japanese have funded a comprehensive study of carbon materials which incorporate other elements including boron, nitrogen and fluorine, hence the title of the project "Carbon Alloys". Store Description Given the scarce nature of many of the books offered by this store, Orders usually ship within business days. Book Depository is an international bookseller.
- Careers in Nursing, 2nd Edition;
- Optically Pumped Atoms?
- Ukrainian Past, Ukrainian Present: Selected Papers from the Fourth World Congress for Soviet and East European Studies, Harrogate, 1990.
- Partial differential equations : an introduction;
Brand New Book. US Edition.
- Publisher Description.
- No Turning Back: One Mans Inspiring True Story of Courage, Determination, and Hope.
- Orthopaedics and Trauma. Volume 24 (2010).
- 7 Weeks to 100 Push-Ups: Strengthen and Sculpt Your Arms, Abs, Chest, Back and Glutes by Training to do 100 Consecutive Push.
- Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklins Snuff Box to Citizens;
- Examining the Examinations: An International Comparison of Science and Mathematics Examinations for College-Bound Students.
NO Expedited Shipping Available. Better World Marketplace. Super Book Deals. Campus Book Rentals.
Carbon Alloys - 1st Edition
Bigger Books. Login to see store details. Nanoscale texture of electrocatalysts, enabled by the tools of nanoscience, is emerging as an important lever for the control of electrochemical reaction pathways. Kortlever, R.
Zhuang, T. Safaei, T. Nano Lett. De Luna, P.
Song, Y. ChemistrySelect 1 , — Chen, L.
chapter and author info
ACS Catal. Shaik, S. Chmiola, J. Science , —